Top Business Development Job Openings in Healthcare
Offering the Right Fit for Employers and Employees in Oklahoma
Business development job openings in healthcare give you the opportunity to serve the community without requiring a medical background. Working with customers to understand their healthcare requirements and matching them with the resources and assistance provided by healthcare agencies is a challenging but fulfilling job. At Aspire Home Care, we are committed to helping our staff realize their full potential and give them every opportunity to build and maintain a successful career.
If you have a passion for providing the highest quality of healthcare like we do, then you will love working with us. A professional, supportive, inclusive and respectful working environment has earned us the loyalty of customers and employees, many of whom have been with us for years.
We are proud of our dedicated and hardworking team and compensate each staff member with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Interested in joining us? The requirements for our business development job openings in healthcare are outlined below:
Summary of Essential Functions for a Business Development Position:
In this position you will be required to:
- Identify and educate potential customers and referral sources about all of Aspire’s home healthcare services in Oklahoma.
- Successfully market our care services to doctors’ offices and nursing staff as well as representatives from various communities and organizations, thus helping to achieve our company’s revenue targets.
- Establish trusted relationships with referral sources as well as Aspire’s in-house team.
- Carry out prospecting activities and develop new accounts to meet projected revenue goals in compliance with our sales-related policies and procedures.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- You must be able to effectively represent Aspire Home Care in diverse settings and communities
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic
- Have home care and/or hospice experience; 2 to 5 years of proven success in sales is preferred
- Be able to manage multiple tasks
- Work independently with all levels of clinical and administrative staff
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to rapidly develop trusted relationships with referral sources and potential customers
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be proficient with personal computers and general office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook electronic mail
- An understanding of healthcare services is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required—a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business or equivalent, is preferred
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Aspire Home Care has a fast-paced working environment that often requires you to work on multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- The position requires visual acuity and dexterity, sitting, standing, some pushing, pulling and lifting weight up to 25 pounds.
- You must be comfortable working with seniors as well as sick and disabled individuals and those that are in palliative and hospice care.
Since 1996, the dedicated Aspire Home Care team has been helping families care for a sick or disabled loved one at home. With a large network of in-home caregivers across more than 15 locations, our agency is able to provide professional part-time and full-time home care to families in Oklahoma, including the cities of Tishomingo, Ada, Ardmore, Sulphur, Durant, Lawton, Marlow, Frederick, Chickasha, Hugo, Idabel, Shawnee and Mustang.