Well-Paying RN Case Manager Jobs
Healthcare Career Opportunities in Oklahoma
As an RN case manager, your patients depend on you to ensure they receive the right care. You are instrumental in evaluating, preparing and administering patient’s care plans and may also be called upon to liaise between patients, their families and healthcare providers. Healthcare professionals in this role find the balance of patient care and leadership to be both gratifying and rewarding.
At Aspire Home Care, we recognize and reward talent. Our staff is given every opportunity to realize their potential and manage a successful career. If you share our passion for providing the highest quality of healthcare, then you will enjoy working with us. Our supportive, inclusive and respectful working environment has earned us the respect and loyalty of customers and employees.
We are proud of our hardworking team and many staff members have been with us for years. Each employee is compensated with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Interested in joining our talented team? The requirements for our RN case manager jobs are outlined below. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information about RN case manager jobs, or click here to view job postings.
Summary of Essential Functions for a RN Case Manager:
In this position you will be required to:
- Provide nursing care on an intermittent basis to patients in their homes
- Ensure care plans are administered in accordance with physician orders and under the supervision of our branch managers
- Supervise the work of our Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health Aides
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- You must possess a current RN license in Oklahoma; 2 years of nursing experience is preferred
- Have a CPR Certification from either the American Red Cross or American Heart Association
- Provide evidence of an annual TB test and other state-required tests/examinations
- Be flexible in your approach
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to exercise independent judgement
- Have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Accept and adhere to Aspire Home Care’s philosophy and goals
- High School Diploma or GED
- Degree/Diploma from an approved nursing school
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- You must be willing to work in Aspire Home Care offices as well as in patient homes.
- This position requires considerable physical effort for most of the day, including climbing and walking, kneeling, squatting, reaching and twisting.
- You must be able to assist with lifting or transferring a patient weighing approximately 100 lbs.
- You must be able to tolerate exposure to temperature and humidity changes as well as elements such as blood, body fluids, odors and excrements, adverse environmental conditions, hazardous materials, etc.
- You must possess sound hearing and good eyesight or use appropriate devices that will enable you to meet the essential duties of the position.
With a large network of in-home caregivers, our agency provides professional part-time and full-time home care to families throughout Oklahoma.